1. Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
2. Place butter and sugar in mixing bowl and cream together.
3. Mix in eggs until combined.
4. In a separate bowl mix together flour, corn starch and salt.
5. Combine flour mixture to the creamed butter mixture and beat on medium speed until dough forms and pulls away from sides of bowl.
6. Add in the vanilla extract and mix.
7. Roll dough out between 2 sheets of parchment paper to 1/4" thickness.
8. Cut out your cookies with cookies cutters or free form shapes.
8. Place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
9. Bake for 9-11 minutes.
10. Allow cookies to cool completely before decorating with royal icing or butter cream.