My gosh these unicorn poop meringue cookies are too adorable. They are the perfect light treat because they are delicious and low calorie. These can be made for any occasion and not just for a unicorn party.
These meringue cookies are light, airy and have a nice crunch when you bite into them. You can make these in any color to match your party.
Unicorn Poop Meringue Cookies
- 4 egg whites Room Temperature
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- food coloring
- optional: cake sprinkles
1. Preheat oven 225°F
2. Beat on medium speed 4 egg whites until foamy/frothy.
3. Add in cream of tartar and mix on medium speed until soft peaks form.
4. Add in sugar, 1 tbsp at a time, mix until sugar dissolves and is no longer grainy and mixture forms stiff peaks.
5. Mix in vanilla extract, pinch of salt and food coloring.
6. Pipe or drop bite sized mixture with a spoon onto a parchment lined cookie sheet. Optional: Top with sprinkles.
7. Place in oven and bake for 45 minutes. Turn off oven and allow to cool in oven for 1 hour or until cooled completely.
I hope you enjoy. Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you don’t miss out on any future video tutorials! If you make this then I would love to see a photo by tagging me on Instagram @simplydovie or on Twitter @simplydovie
Watch now: UNICORN POOP MERINGUE COOKIES