Simple Farmhouse Clay Ornaments
These simple farmhouse Christmas clay ornaments are super easy to make. You just need oven bake clay or air dry clay, ribbon, letter stamps and black paint. Or you can use a paint marker and write your own lettering on. Below I have a video tutorial showing you exactly how I made these.
1. Knead clay according to package directions.
2. Roll out clay and cut out circle shapes with circle cookie cutter.
3. Stamp wording with letter stamps
4. Make a small hole about 1/8″ from top of clay circle. Make the hole large enough to thread ribbon through for hanging.
5. Place on baking sheet and bake according to package directions. If you use air dry clay then baking will not be required.
6. Once ornaments have baked take black paint and paint in the letters. If you prefer to use paint markers or a sharpie then you can but make sure it has a fine tip.
7. Thread ribbon through.
8. Hang on Christmas tree or package and enjoy!
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking on them and purchasing products through my links, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
I hope you enjoy. Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you don’t miss out on any future video tutorials! If you make this then I would love to see a photo by tagging me on Instagram @simplydovie or on Twitter @simplydovie
Watch now: DIY Simple Farmhouse Clay Ornaments