In my newest tutorial I show you how I decorated these cute Easter cupcakes! They are the cutest Easter cupcakes that I ever did see with a little bunny bottom and bird nests with the birds and eggs. You will use your favorite cake recipe or cake mix and bake your cupcakes and you can use your favorite frosting recipe too! Below is the frosting recipe that I used on these along with the link to watch the video on how I decorated them.
Buttercream Frosting Recipe
1 cup butter (room temperature)
1 cup all vegetable shortening
8 cups confectioner’s sugar
1/2 tsp salt
3 fluid ounces half & half
3 fluid ounces heavy whipping cream
1. Cream butter and shortening until fluffy.
2. Add confectioner’s sugar and continue creaming until well blended.
3. Add salt, half & half and heavy whipping cream and mix on low speed until moistened.
4. Add additional heavy whipping cream if needed.
5. Beat on high speed until frosting is fluffy.