Note: This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking on them and purchasing products through my links, I receive a small commission.
This farmhouse DIY Christmas countdown sign is so easy to make and didn’t cost a lot either. I’ve listed the steps below and you can find a video tutorial at the bottom of this post.
Wording print out on printer/copy paper
Wood/Sign (I used a Dollar Tree sign).
White Paint (I used Dixie Belle’s Fluff chalk paint).
Black Paint (I used acrylic paint).
Cricuit chalkboard vinyl
Garland (I got mine from Target’s dollar spot).
Ball point pin
1. Print out wording onto printer/copy paper.
2. Paint wood/sign white. I painted both sides 2 times.
3. Apply chalk on the backside of wording print out on the lettering.
4. Place word printout, chalk side down, on top of the wood/sign.
5. Trace the outline of wording with ball point pen.
6. Remove paper.
7. Paint wording that was transferred to wood/sign.
8. Cut out circle of the Cricut chalkboard vinyl in a size that will fit your wood/sign. Remove backing and place on to wood/sign.
9. Hot glue garland on to the wood/sign around the outside edge of the chalkboard vinyl circle.
10. Make bow with ribbon and glue at the top of the garland wreath.
I hope you enjoy. Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you don’t miss out on any future video tutorials! If you make this then I would love to see a photo by tagging me on Instagram @simplydovie or on Twitter @simplydovie
Watch now: Farmhouse DIY Christmas Countdown Sign